BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A note from our GREENIE

March 17, 2010

Family,

We gave Jesse the law of chastity talk on Sunday and his girlfriend was crying because he keeps saying that he does not like to make commitments that he is afraid that he will not be able to keep it, he is breaking his girlfriend’s heart and their poor baby. But this Tuesday we hard commented him to think about the 26 as a wedding date and the 27 as a baptism. He looked scared but who would not be, then his girlfriend who is a member is afraid to commit to someone that is afraid to commit to her. So we told them to pray about it together and separately and to talk to the bishop. Man, people have problems when they do not live the gospel.


I made cinnamon rolls this morning, my first baking since I have been on a mission. We had zone breakfast as a reward for 42 baptisms to date with 4 last weekend. Sister Morris and I have 3 on date now. Tilley, Tracy Lynn, and Jaycee. Hurrah, yippee.


Are you getting any of my letters and such? I did not bring my camera today because I thought that I sent pictures my second p-day here. My hair is a bob cut that just covers my ears. I look like a boy and I feel ugly all the time but I guess I do not have to impress any one here.


Sister Schwarz

0 comments: