BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cut hair...........

Dearest Family,

Well, my hair is cut. I don’t have much time to write. We cover a whole Stake (7 wards) there is so many people to remember and wards boundaries to recall and I cannot navigate where I am almost all the time. It is flat all around so I cannot even use landmarks for all the houses look the same. Our area has the less work so we track more then others, yesterday almost 5 hours. Most of whom we run into is less actives, members, and Asians in that order. They all have the same response; I am going through a hard time right now so I don't have time, I know all I need to now about the church and we are not interested, or I am happy with where we are and so we don't need more.

I feel for my companion she is so frustrated. She said that this would be her first week without a baptism on her mission. She is very shy and not that outgoing and so am I. But we are working on changing that. I think that I annoy her with all my questions. I want to know everything plus I keep forgetting lots so I have to keep asking her. Especially the people that we meet or that she tells me about. Love ya all.

Sis Schwarz

0 comments: