BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 19, 2010

The strong ones....

......Good news I still love and will forever love my new companions. I am learning a few Spanish phrases, like I said before we have language study for her in the mornings. So was wondering if you can send a book on beginning to learn Spanish and/ or to learn gospel Spanish. We have lessons that are all in Spanish and I have no idea what’s going on, love you!!!

More good news within the last week we put 4 more people on date with a total of six and we have 2 in the works and several others that we are trying to put in the works. This fire has seemed to come on fire overnight. Faith building days mostly!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurrah for Israel!!!!. One of the people that we just put on date also has to get married first. We decided that we are a companionship that creates forever families. I have never seen such determination and diligence amongst the children in families. They are the ones that are bringing their families together. They are the strong ones. It makes me think of how great of sprits they must have been. I stand in awe. It makes me want to be stronger knowing the 9, 13, and 17 year olds have to exercise more faith and hard work then I ever had. It also helps me realize how blessed I am to have been born of goodly parents. They realized that they had to be the adult and to teach and raise their children in righteousness. Not to say I want them to choose for them selves at the age of 9 and not to care what they are doing. Also, to have the impression that this what their children need and this is how to empower them. Silly People!

We are working on not being late to appointments. It is a big struggle. We have so many people to see and we are learning that we cannot cram them all in. space out.

I am soooooooooo excited about the beehive. Katie you look so cute in the beehive suit. You will probably have to teach me how to care for bees when I get back.

Keep helping out the missionaries in your area. That is how we are finding all the people that are getting on date and baptized, is through the ward members. You are the finders and we the teachers. God will bless your efforts as you pray and try.

love Sister Schwarz

0 comments: